Final admission schedule for M. Tech and MCA LE Programme
Date of Reporting: Date: 20th July 2018
Time of reporting:- 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Seat Confirmation / Allotment Letter, in original.
- All original mark sheets & certificates of class 10th & 12th
- Original CLC/SLC, Conduct and Migration certificate.
- 03 nos. of recent passport size colour photograph.
- Aadhaar card of the candidate.
- Original Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- 02 sets of photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates, mentioned above.
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheet of B. Tech/BCA
Fees to be deposited at the time of final admission
Remaining Course Fee (to be paid) : Rs.108,000/- (including institute caution money and admission fee) **
(** Per year Course Fee (Rs. 1,28,000/-) + One-time Admission-cum-Counselling Fee (Rs. 5,000/-) + One-time Caution Fee (Rs. 5,000/-) – Seat Booking Fee, already paid (Rs. 30,000) = Rs. 1,08,000/- ,i.e., the amount to be paid during final admission as course fee )
For details regarding fees structure, please visit:- http://www.soa.ac.in/fees-structure/
Hostel fees (if applicable)
Hostel Fee = Rs 42,000/- p.a. + Rs. 5,000 (one-time caution money) = Rs. 47,000/-
Other Fees (if applicable)
Transportation Fee = Rs 15,000/- p.a. (only for non-hostelites, if required)
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress (because passport-size photograph will be taken for Registration Card/ID Card preparation) for the final admission. Parent should accompany the candidate.
- All payments should be made only in form of DD, drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of “SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Separate DD are to be made and deposited for Course fee, hostel fee, mess fee and transportation fee.
Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Campus – 1, ITER, Bhubaneswar-751030.