MEDICAL & DENTAL ADMISSION 2018 (FINAL OFFLINE MOP UP ROUND) FOR UNFILLED SEATS SURRENDERED TO THE UNIVERSITY BY DGHS
Category: NRI / In lieu of NRI
Date of Counseling-cum-admission and Reporting time:
- 29th August, 2018 at 12.00 Noon for NRI Category
- 29th August, 2018 at 2.00 PM for In lieu of NRI Category
Eligibility for final offline MOP UP:
- Candidates name listed in the list for Offline Mop Up round provided by DGHS notice dated 27/08/2018 and must apply online at our website www.soa.ac.in.
- No request will be entertained for change of date and time of counseling. The candidate who do not turn-up for counseling at the prescribed time and date, will forfeit their candidature for counseling/admission.
- Only those candidates who are physically present for counseling-cum-admission and fulfill all the prescribed eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCC/MCI/DCI will be considered for admission on merit basis, in the order of NEET UG-2018 All-India Rank. Mere “Online Registration” by the candidates or “receipt of e-mail” from the University shall not entitle the candidates to counseling-cum-admission.
- If any candidate fails either to produce the required certificates (in original) or make payment of the specified tuition fee and other fees, he/she will not be considered for counseling-cum- admission.
The following original documents are to be submitted for verification during Counseling:
- NEET Rank card
- All original mark sheets &certificates class 10th onwards.
- NEET Admit card
- CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
Documents for NRI Category:
- Relationship Certificate including first degree relationship.
- In case of Sponsorship, Sponsorship affidavit (legalized/notarized) from the sponsor-er clearly stating the declaration for sponsoring the entire fees for the whole post graduate course.
- Documents in respect of the sponsor being NRI.
A. Tuition Fees
- MBBS (For Management Seats): Rs. 17.90 lakhs per Annum
- MBBS (For NRI/In lieu of NRI seats): $ 45,000/- per Annum or Equivalent in INR
- BDS (For Management Seats): Rs. 5.50 lakhs per Annum
- BDS (For NRI/In lieu of NRI seats): $ 11,200/-per Annum or Equivalent in INR
B. Other Fees
- Institute Caution Money (one time and refundable)- Rs 5,000/-
- Hostel fee -Rs 48,000/- p.a.
- Hostel caution money- Rs 5,000/- one time and refundable
- Mess- Rs 36,000/- per annum
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress for the final admission.
- All payments should be made in shape of DD / PO drawn from any nationalized bank only in favour of “SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Separate DD / PO for Admission fee& hostel fee
Common Reporting Venue:
Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Campus 1, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- MBBS- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Lenka (Associate Professor, Microbiology), Mob: 7381026300
- BDS- Dr. Anurag Satpathy (Professor, Periodontics), Mob:6370133265
- BDS- Dr. RadhaPrassana Dalai, (Public Health Dentistry), Mob: 9437296262
IMPORTANT NOTE: ·
- The NEET 2018 All India Rank will be verified at the CBSE Results website.
- The candidate Rank, Roll No and Name must appear in DGHS/MCC published final list for offline MOP UP round
- Those candidates who have applied online at our website www.soa.ac.in and whose name and roll no appear in DGHS/MCC published final list for offline MOP UP round will be eligible for counseling.
- Only the candidate & one parent will be allowed into the counselling hall. Parent accompanying the candidate for counseling should carry a valid photo identity proof.
- The candidature will be forfeited and cancelled if any candidate is absent at counseling in the given date and time and cannot claim for a seat in future.