Engineering Library - The engineering Library is located at ITER, the faculty of engineering and technology of the SOA. It has well qualified professional staff and fully computerized with LibSys Library Software for its Circulation, Acquisition and Cataloguing activities. Additionally, It has a seating capacity for 1500 students and is well-furnished, air-conditioned with 5 floors. The library is made available to reference and text books for reading by the students and faculty.
Opening Hours & Days
- Library opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. (Monday –Saturday)
- Library opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 2:00 p.m. (Sunday & Holiday)
- Library remains closed only on 3 days in a year (January 26, August 15 & Oct 2) and on holiday declared by University.
- Book Bank is opened from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Library Automation with LIBSYS : A library integrated management software
- Library Online Public Access Catalogue
- Open Source Technologies such as DSpace, etc.
- Library Website to disseminate information