Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 1
B.Tech. - Rs. 2,29,000/- Per Annum
Lateral Entry B.Tech. - Rs. 2,29,000/- Per Annum.
M.Tech / MCA / Lateral Entry MCA - Rs. 1,28,000/- Per Annum.
BCA - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 2
MBA - Rs. 2,68,000/- Per Annum.
MBA (Hospital Administration) -Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
BBA - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
MHM / MTTM - Rs. 78,000/- Per Annum.
BHMCT - Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum.
B.Pharm. - Rs. 1,30,000/- Per Annum.
Lateral Entry B.Pharm- Rs. 88,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc. Agriculture- Rs. 1,49,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. Agriculture- Rs. 1,10,000/- Per Annum.
M.Pharm.- Rs. 1,38,000/Per Annum.
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic /Post Basic) - Rs.97,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. Nursing - Rs. 1,18,000/- Per Annum.
BA LLB - Rs. 98,000/-Per Annum.
BBA LLB - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
LLM - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. (All) - Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum.
Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 3
MBBS : Rs.14.90 lakhs/ Annum
MS : Rs.19.80 lakhs/ Annum
(General Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics,Ophthalmology, OBG)
MD : Rs.19.80 lakhs/ Annum
(DVL, Anaesthesiology, Gen Medicine, Pediatric, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & Chest, Psychiatry)
MD : Rs.15.0 lakhs / Annum
MD: Rs.7.5 lakhs / Annum
(Microbiology, Immuno Hematology Blood Transfusion, Biochemistry, FMT, Community Medicine, Physiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy)
BDS : Rs.5.40 lakhs/ Annum
MDS : Rs. 10.00 lakhs/annum
(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics & Oral Implantology, )
MDS : Rs. 7.50 lakhs/annum
(Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Public Health Dentistry)
Stipend for MS/MD/MDS
1st Year : Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
2nd Year : Rs. 38,000/- Per Month
3rd Year : Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Counselling Fees (One time & non-refundable) Rs. 1,000/-
Admission Fees (One time & non-refundable) Rs. 4,000/-
Institute Caution Money (One time) Rs. 5,000/-
HOSTEL FEES (optional)
Boarding Charges - Rs. 42,000/- Per Annum.
Caution Money (One time) - Rs. 5,000/-
Transportation Fees (optional) - Rs. 15,000/- Per Annum.
- At the time of online allotment the candidates are required to pay an initial amount of `1,000/- online. The balance amount has to be paid at the time of admission at respective institutes in the form a demand draft in favor of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University” payable at Bhubaneswar. Hostel and Transportation fees are to be paid in separate drafts. The re-admission fees has to be paid by the student as per the notification by the respective institutions.
- The mess charges will be approximately `30,000/- p.a (which may be subject to change from time to time as per actuals).
- The caution money will be refunded to the candidate’s account (NEFT/RTGS) on completion of the course under each programme after deduction of Alumni fees / overall general breakage (in which specific responsibility cannot be fixed) / any dues.
N.B.: The institution has provision of scholarship to meritorious students in various programmes as per given in Appendix-XV.
REFUND RULES :
- SOA shall refund the fees as per the UGC Notification on remittance and refund fees and other students-centric issues on dated 6th December 2016.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) along with the original registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidates / Parents is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt of the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the SOA reserved the right to make changes..