Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 1
B.Tech. - Rs. 2,29,000/- Per Annum
Lateral Entry B.Tech. - Rs. 2,29,000/- Per Annum.
M.Tech / MCA / Lateral Entry MCA - Rs. 1,28,000/- Per Annum.
BCA - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
NRI/Management Seats Fee Structure:
B.Tech CSE : ₹ 3, 29,000/- Per Annum
B. Tech IT: ₹ 2, 99, 000/- Per Annum
Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 2
MBA - Rs. 2,68,000/- Per Annum.
MBA (Hospital Administration) -Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
BBA - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
MHM / MTTM - Rs. 78,000/- Per Annum.
BHMCT - Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum.
B.Pharm. - Rs. 1,30,000/- Per Annum.
Lateral Entry B.Pharm- Rs. 88,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc. Agriculture- Rs. 1,49,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. Agriculture- Rs. 1,10,000/- Per Annum.
M.Pharm.- Rs. 1,38,000/Per Annum.
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic /Post Basic) - Rs.97,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. Nursing - Rs. 1,18,000/- Per Annum.
BA LLB - Rs. 98,000/-Per Annum.
BBA LLB - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
LLM - Rs. 98,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. (All) - Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum.
NRI/Management Seats Fee Structure:
B. Pharm: ₹ 1, 80, 000/- Per Annum
B.Sc. Agriculture: ₹ 2, 24, 000/- Per Annum
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic) - ₹ 1, 27, 000/- Per Annum
Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 3
MBBS : Rs. 17.90 lakhs / Per Annum
BDS : Rs. 5.50 lakhs / Per Annum
MBBS - USD 45,000
BDS - USD 11,200
MS / MD :
Radio-Diagnosis, Orthopedics, OB & G, Skin & VD
Rs.30 lakhs / Per Annum
General Medicine, Pediatric
Rs.25 lakhs / Per Annum
General Surgery, anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, ENT, TB & Chest, Psychiatry
Rs.19.80 lakhs / Per Annum
Rs. 10 lakhs / Per Annum
Microbiology, Community Medicine, Transfusion Medicine
Rs.5 lakhs / Per Annum
Biochemistry, FMT, Physiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy
Rs.4 lakhs / Per Annum
MDS : Rs. 10.00 lakhs/ Per Annum
(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics,
Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge,
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics,
Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics & Oral Implantology, )
MDS : Rs. 7.50 lakhs/Per Annum
(Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Public Health Dentistry)
Pathology - USD 18,500
Anaesthesiology - USD 30,500
General Surgery - USD 38,500
General Medicine - USD 46,200
Paediatric - USD 46,200
Radio-Diagnosis - USD 62,000
Othopaedics - USD 62,000
OB &G - USD 62,000
MDS: Oral Maxillofacial Surgery -USD 23,000
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics- USD 23,000
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics-USD 23,000
Stipend for MS/MD
1st Year : Rs. 49,000/- Per Month
2nd Year : Rs. 51,000/- Per Month
3rd Year : Rs. 53,000/- Per Month
Stipend for MDS
1st Year : Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
2nd Year : Rs. 38,000/- Per Month
3rd Year : Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Counselling Fees (One time & non-refundable) Rs. 1,000/-
Admission Fees (One time & non-refundable) Rs. 4,000/-
Institute Caution Money (One time) Rs. 5,000/-
HOSTEL FEES (MBBS / BDS)
Boarding Charges - Rs. 48,000/- Per Annum.
Caution Money (One time refundable) - Rs. 5,000/-
HOSTEL FEES (optional)
Boarding Charges - Rs. 42,000/- Per Annum.
Caution Money (One time) - Rs. 5,000/-
Transportation Fees (optional) - Rs. 15,000/- Per Annum.
- Candidates qualified in SAAT and JEE main and getting allotment/provisional admission to respective University programmes are required to pay an initial amount of Rs. 30,000/- . The balance amount has to be paid at the time of admission at respective institutes in the form a demand draft in favor of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University” payable at Bhubaneswar. Hostel and Transportation fees are to be paid in separate drafts. The re-admission fees has to be paid by the student as per the notification by the respective institutions.
- Candidates qualified in NEET PG/UG and getting admission to MD/MS/MBBS/BDS programme receptively have to pay the admission and other fees as per the details given in MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in)
- The mess charges will be approximately Rs. 30,000/- for 10 Months (Additional Rs. 3000/- per month for 11th and 12th Month) (Which may be subject to change from time to time as per actuals).
- The caution money will be refunded to the candidate’s account (NEFT/RTGS) on completion of the course under each programme after deduction of Alumni fees / overall general breakage (in which specific responsibility cannot be fixed) / any dues.
N.B.: The institution has provision of scholarship to meritorious students in various programmes as per given in Appendix-XV.
REFUND RULES :
- SOA shall refund the fees as per the UGC Notification on remittance and refund fees and other students-centric issues on dated 6th December 2016.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) along with the original registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidates / Parents is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt of the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the SOA reserved the right to make changes..