Centre for Biotechnology, (Supported by DST-FIST, Govt. of India)
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University)
Suitable and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview at the Centre for Biotechnology, on 17/08/2018 at 10.00 AM for the following assignments in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Research project - Chemotyping and development of prediction model for optimization of drug yield in medicinally important Bacopa monnieri and Asparagus racemosus
- Name of Funding agency - SERB, New Delhi
- Tenure of project - 03 years
- Name of temporary post (02 no.s) - Project Fellow
- Fellowship -
Rs.14000/- +20%HRA for 1st and 2nd year
Rs. 16000/- +20%HRA for 3rd year
- Essential qualifications - M.Sc Biotechnology/Life science with minimum 60%.
- Desirable qualification - Research experience in analytical techniques
- Date of interview - 17.08.2018
- Venue of interview - Centre for Biotechnology, ( 2nd floor SPS building), Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Campus 2, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University), Bhubaneswar, India
- Principal Investigator -
Prof. Sanghamitra Nayak (HOD)
Centre for Biotechnology, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University)
Interested candidates satisfying eligibility criteria should bring their Bio-data in duplicate with recent passport size photographs and self-attested copies and originals of certificates/Mark sheets/Experience certificates at the time of Walk-in-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.