SOA Technology Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017
A SOACH – TBI Initiative
E Mail: email@example.com
STEC 2017 Submission form - Click here to download
- LAB to Land.
- Helping in developing multi-disciplinary talent pool.
Eligibility - STEC - 2017 is limited to teams that include current students and Faculty members of SOA only.
Confidentiality, Ownership and Disclosure - The STEC- 2017 considers all submitted proposals as confidential and treats all team matters accordingly. But, due to the nature of the event, we cannot guarantee complete confidentiality for proprietary matters. SOA, SOACH-TBI and the organizers of the competition are not responsible for any proprietary information and/or intellectual property included in a submitted proposal.
All contestants own the rights to their ideas. Contestants must properly acknowledge any trademarks or copyrighted materials of others that are incorporated into the contestants’ materials. The contestants are responsible for obtaining any necessary permission before incorporating such materials into their submissions. Once materials are submitted, SOA reserves the right to publish information about the contestants’ work in university publications and to release information to the news media. The judging/presentation will be conducted in an open meeting with possible attendance by faculty, students and staff as well as media representatives and the general public.
TRANSLATE YOUR THEORY/ IDEA INTO PRACTICE / PRODUCT - If you’re a student / Faculty entrepreneur or aspiring to be a business owner, the STEC -2017 offers you an unparalleled opportunity to receive guidance as you launch a new venture. SOA University has come forth with SEED FUND Support for the eligible teams.
Entrepreneurship CAN become an alternative career - Working with a team, you’re given the opportunity to plan your success story:
- Build skills in a real-world setting. Working on a business plan team enables you to build skills such as leadership; the ability to work in a team; and written and communication skills.
- Network with industry professionals. The competition culminates in an event in May in SOA Campus. If you’re a finalist, you and your team will be there—and will present and exchange your ideas to real investors to be judged.
- Prepare to succeed: Exchange ideas with some of the successful and creative students.
AWARDS - Winners will be supported by Seed Fund upto Rs. 50,000 and will be proud owners of Vice Chancellors annual rotating trophy
- Open Sessions 17th – 21st March 2017
- First Deadline – 8th April 2017
- Second Deadline – 15th April 2017
- Scrutiny and Shortlist declaration – 30th April 2017
- Proposal Presentation – First Round – 5th and 6th of May 2017
- Final proposal Presentation and Announcement– 13th May 2017
How to apply:
- Download the submission format from http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/soach-incubator
- Read carefully and fill the format as specified in detail and save it as a PDF file. ( File 1)
- Prepare a 60 Seconds Elevator Pitch video in MP4 format. (File 2)
- Prepare a MS powerpoint presentation with 8-10 lines max per slide as your Final Pitch and save it as PDF Format. (File 3)
- Put Files 1,2 and 3 in a Folder and compress it to a single zip/rar file. Name the file as your STEC_Venture name and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org