Hostel Allotment for the academic session 2018-19
Instruction for hostel boarders
The Boarders along with parent only have to report to the respective hostel for admission process. The list of allotment is available in website and hostel office.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS & ITEMS REQUIRED
- Hostel admission form (to be provided at the time of hostel occupancy) duly filled in with photo of candidate, parents/Guardian.
- Aadhar number of candidate and parents with true copy of it.
- Local guardian information duly completed and with photo of Local guardian & signature.
- Photographs of candidate -6 Nos.
- Copy of money receipt towards payment of hostel fees and mess fees.
- Hostel will provide bed, study table, chair and cupboard.
Boarders have to bring the following materials.
- Mattress, Pillow,single Bed sheets,pillow cover & Mosquito net.
- Bucket, Mug, Hangers.
- One medium sized trunk /Bag with Lock & Key (Two nos. for cupboard & Trunk)
- No electrical gadgets like Fan, iron, water heater,induction cooker etc is allowed.
NOTE: Hostel shall not be held responsible for any loss.
For any query, contact
- Dr. Ranjan Kumar Mallick (Chief Warden) - 7978045548-
- Mr. Lalit Mohan Satapathy, - 9861140484 -
- Mr. Tanmoy Parida - 9776150392